For more information on the role,
please contact Michael Britton
Find your place with us and help change lives.
We are one of the largest learning disability charities in the UK, supporting over 2,500 people through our friendly, supportive, creative and diverse teams.
About the role
Hft have an exciting opening for the position of Team Leader in charge of a busy but professional ICT Service Desk Team. The successful individual will be responsible for the smooth operation of the front-line IT support team and ensuring that the organisation is given a high standard of service whilst demonstrating the ability to deliver under pressure.
Day to day you will be helping to resolve incidents while managing the overall team and ensuring that incidents and requests are dealt with within the set SLA’s.
You will demonstrate previous experience managing a successful team, have an ICT related degree level qualification or proven experience in a service desk enviroment and have the ability to plan and prioritise work. We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering great customer service with excellent communication skills along with strong techincal knowledge and the ability to successfully mentor, develop and manage the service desk team members.
With Investors in People and Skills for Care accreditation we are committed to investing in our teams to ensure they have the specialist skills they need.
- Access to the Hft Plus benefits package, which includes a great number of discounts and rewards across shops, restaurants, gym membership and days out; but also an Employee Assistance Programme, with telephone and face-to-face support options.
- Access to award winning training and development – Hft is one of only four charities to have achieved the Skills for Care ‘Centre of Excellence’ provider status
- Annual staff award scheme – The Fusion Awards, and peer recognition through our GEM awards programme
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) increasing to 25 days after a year of employment (pro rata for part time staff)
- A contributory pension scheme & life assurance
- Free DBS Check
Join us and help change lives.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive sufficient applications.
Hft's usual terms and conditions apply.
Hft is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. As a Disability Confident Employer, Hft is helping to ensure that disabled people have the same opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations that people without disabilities do.
Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure check against the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Having a criminal record may not bar you from employment.