For more information on the role,
please contact Cheryl Cooper or Georgia Walker
Email: Cheryl.Cooper@hft.org.uk or Georgia.Walker@hft.org.uk
Telephone: 0117 9415308
About the role
10 hours per week required. Mondays (3 hours), Wednesdays (4 hours) and Fridays (3 hours). Times are optional so you can work round any other responsibilities.
- Cleaning of the managers office, entrance, hallway, stairs, kitchen, toilets etc.
- Methods to include polishing, dusting, mopping, hoovering, emptying of bins etc.
- Hoovering & manual handling is essential due to there being stairs on the premises.
What we offer
We offer a range of benefits and career development opportunities. We'll give you a comprehensive induction, full training and support along the way. With Investors of People and Skills for Care accreditation we are committed to investing in our teams to ensure they have the specialist skills they need.
- Access to the Hft Plus benefits package, which includes a great number of discounts and rewards across shops, restaurants, gym membership and days out; but also an Employee Assistance Programme, with telephone and face-to-face support options, as well as support for financial wellbeing
- Access to award winning training and development – Hft is one of only four charities to have achieved the Skills for Care ‘Centre of Excellence’ provider status
- Annual staff award scheme – The Fusion Awards, and peer recognition through our GEM awards programme
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) increasing to 25 days after a year of employment (pro rata for part time staff)
- A contributory pension scheme & life assurance
Join us and help change lives.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Hft's usual terms and conditions apply.
Hft is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. As a Disability Confident Employer, Hft is helping to ensure that disabled people have the same opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations that people without disabilities do.
Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure check against the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Having a criminal record may not bar you from employment.