Job Reference: SUR/SSW/6427
For more information on the role,
please use the details below to contact us:
Salary - £21,546 rising to £22,211 after probation, rising futher to £22,876 on gaining a Diploma level 3 in Health & Social Care
We are a national charity providing creative support services across England to people who have a learning disability. We provide a range of services including Supported Living, residential, and short breaks, and we lead the field nationally, in utilising new technology. We believe in the principle of ‘every moment has potential’ and incorporate this in the provision of all our services. Our support staff are at the forefront of this and on a day to day basis you will ensure that Support Worker colleagues deliver the highest standard of care.
What we will offer you:
- A comprehensive induction / development programme with support from your local manager and a Learning and Development Specialist
- An opportunity to develop and use your creative ideas and plan your career development
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 days after the first year, plus eight customary days, and a contributory pension scheme
What we expect from you:
- To be able to work varied flexible hours including evenings and weekends (with potential for on-call duties)
- To drive Hft vehicles
- To be committed to ensuring people have great lives
- To be a role model to Support Workers to deliver great support and assist the Registered Cluster Manager to monitor, report and maintain agreed standards
Join us and help change lives.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Hft's usual terms and conditions apply.
Hft is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. As a Disability Confident Employer, Hft is helping to ensure that disabled people have the same opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations that people without disabilities do.
Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure check against the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Having a criminal record may not bar you from employment.