For more information on the role,
please contact Michael Britton
#Care to join us?
We are looking for an IT 2nd Line Support Analystto join our friendly and welcoming team here at Hft. This is your chance to make a real difference to people's lives.
What will you be doing?
Working as part of the Hft’s ICT team and in partnership with our staff and stakeholders, the purpose of the 2nd Line Support Analyst is to be part of the ICT Service Desk function and offer excellent customer service to the organisation, and the People we Support to a high standard.
What’s in it for you?
There are a range of benefits and career development opportunities at Hft. We’ll give you a comprehensive induction, full training, and support along the way.
With Investors in People and Skills for Care accreditation we are committed to investing in you to ensure you have the specialist skills and expertise needed to support people to live the best life possible.
- Access to the Hft Plus benefits package, which includes a great number of discounts and rewards across shops, restaurants, gym membership and days out; but also an Employee Assistance Programme, with telephone and face-to-face support options.
- Access to award winning training and development – Hft is one of only four charities to have achieved the Skills for Care ‘Centre of Excellence’ provider status
- Annual staff award scheme – The Fusion Awards, and peer recognition through our GEM awards programme
- 25 days holiday (pro rata for part time staff)
- A contributory pension scheme & life assurance
We ask all our teams to take advantage of the Covid-19 vaccination, which is offered to frontline support workers as a priority group.
We strongly encourage all colleagues to remain fully vaccinated as part of our wider infection control procedures. This includes Central Support Services colleagues as they may be required to visit services as part of their work and/or work alongside colleagues who do.
Find your place with us and change lives.
Want to know more about who we are and what we do as an organisation, then please check out the video below.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive sufficient applications.
Hft's usual terms and conditions apply.
Hft is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. As a Disability Confident Employer, Hft is helping to ensure that disabled people have the same opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations that people without disabilities do.
Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure check against the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Having a criminal record may not bar you from employment.