Job Reference: KEN/SA/482
For more information on the role,
please contact Donna Reeves
Telephone: 01732 782700
Location - Edenbridge
Fixed term contract - 6 to 12 months maternity cover
Would you like to make a difference working for an organisation dedicated to supporting and improving the lives of people with a learning disability?
We are one of the largest learning disability charities in the UK, supporting 2,900 people through our friendly, supportive, creative and diverse teams. Find your place with us and help change lives.
About the role
Providing a positive and timely administration service which meets organisational time-frames and ensures compliance and positively promotes the smooth administration of the service.
Your skills and experience will enable you to manage and deliver a full range of effective and efficient administration business support to include:
- financial administration and monitoring income and expenditure
- payroll and employee documentation and checks
- producing reports and presentations
- monitoring, reporting and supporting the region to achieve KPI’s
You'll need to be an experience manager with strong leadership skills bringing a positive approach to every aspect of your work, with excellent communication skills and the ability to embrace the principles of diversity and inclusion.
To be successful in this role, knowledge and attributes to include:
- GCSE Mathematics and English, at grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Excellent time management, planning, administration and organisational skills
- Strong IT knowledge, including experience of using the full Microsoft office suite
- Business Administration level 4 or equivalent (or the commitment to achieve this)
- A full, current UK/EU driving licence and have use of a car for work purposes
- You will also be prepared to travel for meetings and training as and when required
What we offer
With Investors in People and Skills for Care accreditation we are committed to investing in our teams to ensure they have the specialist skills they need.
- Access to the Hft Plus benefits package, which includes a great number of discounts and rewards across shops, restaurants, gym membership and days out; but also an Employee Assistance Programme, with telephone and face-to-face support options, as well as support for financial wellbeing.
- Access to award winning training and development – Hft is one of only four charities to have achieved the Skills for Care ‘Centre of Excellence’ provider status
- Annual staff award scheme – The Fusion Awards, and peer recognition through our GEM awards programme
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) increasing to 25 days after a year of employment (pro rata for part time staff)
- A contributory pension scheme & life assurance
Join us and help change lives
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Hft's usual terms and conditions apply.
Hft is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. As a Disability Confident Employer, Hft is helping to ensure that disabled people have the same opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations that people without disabilities do.
Successful applicants may need to undertake an enhanced disclosure check against the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Having a criminal record may not bar you from employment.