For more information on the role,
please contact: Liam Close
Telephone: 0117 906 1748
Do you have experience of working in an office? Are you able to manage your time, multi-task and prioritise your workload? If so join Hft’s Central Support Office working within the busy Estates and Facilities Team.
The person we are looking for will have strong IT and communication skills and be able to work as part of a central team assisting the Office and Information Manager.
Day to day activities will include:
- To log and process data, assisting with related queries
- To provide administrative assistance to the Office and Information Manager and assisting other Estates team members
- To sort and distribute incoming post
Crucial to your success will be:
- Experience and working knowledge of using Databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to support administration and management teams
- Having the ability to work in a flexible way to meet the needs of the department
Hft staff benefits include 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, a contributory pension scheme, life assurance, staff reward schemes, family-friendly policies and a confidential employee helpline.
Hft’s usual terms and conditions apply
Hft is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community