For more information on the role,
please contact: Rajiv Gunawardana
Location - South East - Kent, Surrey, Sussex & Oxfordshire
Office Base - Home
Hft is one of the leading learning disability charities in the country, providing support for 3,000 people with a learning disability and employing around 3000 staff. Operationally, we have been and continue to be innovative in recognising and championing great support, whilst taking an alternative view at how support is provided. Our efforts are sector leading and recognised and observed by CQC and local authorities who provide most of the funding for care packages.
Like with all Social Care providers, we are facing very challenging times ahead. In response to the changing landscape across the learning disability sector, we have developed our business strategy, Fusion Biz, which provides a framework detailing how we run our business support activities, processes and systems across the organisation.
This is your opportunity to join an organisation that welcomes creative ideas based on sound judgement and experience and allows for growth and efficiency. You will be part of a team of Senior Business partners, and play a key role in the team that is fully engaged in supporting our managers to achieve key efficiencies as well as driving cultural change. In addition to this you will be part of the South East divisional management team, working closely with the Divisional Director and other senior managers to develop and bid for new services as well as delivering against key HR priorities. You will also have an opportunity to be part of or leading HR initiatives across the whole of Hft.
You must be a credible and persuasive HR professional with extensive experience in a similar role including experience of TUPE (in and out) and be able to support the higher level ER casework. You will either be MCIPD qualified or be willing to achieve this within a year of starting. You must also be able to travel across your division which may include overnight stays.
In return you will have the opportunity to join a talented and professional HR team and be encouraged to develop this role further.
For an informal discussion please call Rajiv Gunawardana (Head of HR) on 07823668943
What we offer
With Investors in People and Skills for Care accreditation we are committed to investing in our teams to ensure they have the specialist skills they need.
- Access to the Hft Plus benefits package, which includes a great number of discounts and rewards across shops, restaurants, gym membership and days out; but also an Employee Assistance Programme, with telephone and face-to-face support options, as well as support for financial wellbeing.
- Access to award winning training and development – Hft is one of only four charities to have achieved the Skills for Care ‘Centre of Excellence’ provider status
- Annual staff award scheme – The Fusion Awards, and peer recognition through our GEM awards programme
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) increasing to 25 days after a year of employment (pro rata for part time staff)
- A contributory pension scheme & life assurance
Assessments/Interview (in Kingston, Surrey): Friday 6th September 2019
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Hft’s usual terms and conditions apply.
Hft is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. As a Disability Confident Employer, Hft is helping to ensure that disabled people have the same opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations that people without disabilities do.