For more information on the role,
please contact Ayse Niazi
Telephone: 01303 260453
Location - Hft - Kent (South)
Salary - £8.21 per hour
Hours - 37.5 per week
Do you love being organised? Are you an effective communicator? If so, we want to hear from you!
About the role
We are looking for an organised and efficient admin assistant to join our friendly team. You will assist in the administration of the service through provision of generic administrative functions and allocated tasks including HR tasks.
Additionally you will participate in the administration team meetings and other relevant meetings and discussions as required, taking minutes of meetings and writing up accordingly.
With experience of working in administration, you will need the ability to prioritise a busy work schedule and meet set deadlines. Effective communication skills are essential to deal with incoming telephone calls, a wide range of internal and external customers and the varied queries that arise.
You will be involved in a wide range of administrative tasks which requires excellent organisational abilities. The role involves regular use of Word, Excel, Outlook and databases, so IT skills are essential.
With Investors in People and Skills for Care accreditation we are committed to investing in our staff teams so that they can support others to live the best life possible. So if you are looking for a new challenge, are passionate about admin and keen to work in the not-for-profit sector, join us and help us to transform lives.
- Access to the Hft Plus benefits package, which includes a great number of discounts and rewards across shops, restaurants, gym membership and days out; but also an Employee Assistance Programme, with telephone and face-to-face support options, as well as support for financial wellbeing.
- Access to award winning training and development – Hft is one of only four charities to have achieved the Skills for Care ‘Centre of Excellence’ provider status
- Annual staff award scheme – The Fusion Awards, and peer recognition through our GEM awards programme
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) increasing to 25 days after a year of employment (pro rata for part time staff)
- A contributory pension scheme & life assurance
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Hft's usual terms and conditions apply.
Hft is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. As a Disability Confident Employer, Hft is helping to ensure that disabled people have the same opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations that people without disabilities do.
Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure check against the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Having a criminal record may not bar you from employment.